Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tokyo Art Book Fair at Vacant

Photobucket

I'm excited that my first creative project in Tokyo will be the Tokyo Art Book Fair!

I will be making my new Tokyo Art + Collage Scrapbook Zine as soon as I arrive in Tokyo in 12 days and launching it at the Tokyo Art Book Fair! The Tokyo Art Book Fair will be taking place at Vacant (listed in the Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide). Hope you can come along!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Above: Vacant images special thanks to Isabelle Boinot.

7 comments:

  1. That's so cool. Wish I were going to be in Tokyo then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. No. So sad that I won't be able to make it :( coz' I won't be in Tokyo that weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do one get to participate in this bookfair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool! i hope you'll make your new work available in the shop as well ^^
    have to say i'm a bit sad that the fair ends just two weeks before i get to tokyo... but there's always next year! maybe i'll be able to produce something as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was going to Tokyo right now!! I would love to get a copy of your Tokyo Art + collage scrapbook Zine! Will you be selling it online too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll be sure to pop by!

    ReplyDelete