Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide in Inside Out Magazine

Photobucket


Weeee! The lovely people over at Inside Out magazine were kind enough to include a little Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide mention in their latest issue on sale today in Australia.

Photobucket

Shucks - thank you lovelies!

Photobucket


I haven't received my copy of the issue yet but I had a sneak peek at these gorgeous images of Beci Orpin's home which is also in the new issue! I recently met the gorgeous Beci in Tokyo for a lovely iced coffee at Mois cafe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to see what else is in the issue when it arrives on my mini-me Tokyo doorstep! And isn't it so exciting that Richard Waller (former VOGUE Living Deputy Editor) is now Inside Out Magazine's editor!

Thank you so much Inside Outies! Love you all lots xxx

9 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! thats so great you get your work out in public so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! and it looks like such a good issue. Oh I didnt know about the new editor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! My copy arrived today but I haven't cracked the plastic yet. Congratulations on the feature. I know I love my Hello Sando Tokyo zine!

    I didn't realise Karen McCartney was leaving either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. Though I'm not at all surprised, your guide is wonderful!
    xo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. niiiiiicccce!! So cool DA! see you Friday
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just wanted to say that i love your blog! your guide looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make it Easy san! Arigatou! xxx

    Hello Daydream Lily! Thank you so much! The issue is a goodie like all of their issues! Richard is stepping in as Editor as Karen is moving to another role within the News Magazines company.

    Hello Cerebral! oooo how exciting you have a copy already! i can't wait till mine arrives! eeeeep!

    Hello Teddybearwednesday! shucks that was sweet of you to say!

    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA see you today! YAY! I can't wait! xxx

    Beckie thank you so much for your comment and kind words about Hello Sandwich!

    Love Love
    Hello Sandwich
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so cool - well done! saving my guide for when i visit tokyo next year...hopefuly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the mention! What a cool magazine.
    I have such a mad crush on your blog these days I feel overwhelmed when I visit. I feel like I never have enough time to really search and take it all in.
    So wonderful!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    xo!
    Pamma

    ReplyDelete