Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Sandwich VOGUE Living Ten Favourite Things

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Sandwiches!

I think I'm about to go on an explanation mark frenzy!

The lovely VOGUE Living have interviewed Hello Sandwich for their Ten Favourite Things page and it's on sale tomorrow!!!

It's quite unbelievable for me that I'm on this page as for years at the VOGUE Living art desk whilst designing this page each issue I would playfully imagine what my top ten things would be. Once, I even made a mock 'Ten Faves Page' for my dear friend Richard Waller (former VOGUE Living Deputy Editor and current Editor of Inside Out Magazine) on his birthday. His 'mock' (but secretly true) ten favourite things included Pol Roger Champagne and blue moon roses! So it's quite crazy for me to see myself on this page!

The cover of the new VOGUE Living looks so beautiful! I can't wait to receive my copy! It always makes me miss my old job when I receive the issue in the mail though (sob sob).

Thank you so much David and the VOGUE Living team! I miss you all so much! Thank you so much for your Sandwich support! xoxo


Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

P.S. Gemma! I love the purple masthead and coral 'Living' and ampersand colours! PMS request please! ;) Nawww, I miss sitting at the art desk with you looking through covers with the pantone book... xoxo

22 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that's so wonderful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely Lightning Heart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously this is the coolest thing ever! Well done xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! すごい!おめでとう。c u very soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omedetou, what a nice article! I used to live in Shimotakaido, and I often went to Shimokitazawa for the nice cafees and shops. Thanks for a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love you even more now Hello Sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rachie, Thank you so much! You're too sweet!

    ゆみちゃん。ありがとう!ちょっとびっくりした!またね!楽しみ!早く来て下さい!サンド

    Hello Liv! Oh cool! Shimotakaido is so close! It would be so nice if you still lived there are we could bump into each other in Shimokitazawa! Thank you for your nice comment.

    Hello Gracie, oh thank you! So sweet of you!

    Love Sandwich
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love what you're doing + reading your posts! and thank you for blowing up the article so that we can see/read it. :) 本当におめでとう!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay congratulations for getting featured on this page and it looks fabulous. love those masthead colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i stumbled across your blog somehow...
    very awesome. :)
    i miss japan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow (can I borrow some exclamation points?) !!!!!!
    What an awesome coverage. Well deserved. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading about anything Japanese and that is quite frankly my favourite magazine. I can't wait to read it. If only it didn't take so long for it to arrive in Canada!!!

    Congrats on your interview.

    I too agree that the Japanese are great package designers. (they're great gift givers too)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Satsuki Shibuya! Thank you for your lovely comment! xoxo

    Hello Handmaderomance! How are you? oh thank you! Yes Gemma did a fantastic job on the colours as usual!

    Hello Miya-san, Thank you! You should come back to Japan!!!

    Hello Lucent Imagery! Yes you may indeed borrow some exclamation points! ha ha you're sweet thank you!

    Hello Big Hug Studio! Thank you for your lovely comment! It's great to hear that VOGUE Living is your favourite magazine! I love it too!

    Love Love
    Sandwich
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That is so cool - I love your ten picks. It does seem that Japanese wares and goods have the very best and cutest design. Your blog is one of my new faves - so cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! That`s fantastic. I enjoy following your blog and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Love your pics and all the color. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely list. I always wear red lipstick too, paul & joe's rouge a levres ~ it has such cute packaging :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHHH how cool!!! omedetou for always being so fabulously features in magazines around the world! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing your blog and the inspiration. I feel cheerful and relief every single time I read your writing since half year ago.

    ReplyDelete