Friday, September 16, 2011

Handmade Zakka & Craft book

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am so excited about BNN's newest craft book "Handmade Zakka & Craft'. I haven't actually seen a hard copy yet - my copy arrives from BNN tomorrow!

BNN says about this book:

With everyday material and a little creativity, you can make fun, original, and cute objects.
This book introduces you cute and easy ideas to make everyday life more colorful!
Learn the fun of creating room ornaments from paper and thread, accessories from felt, the most exciting party items, and picture collections to enjoy with families! Children also love reading this book with you.



Photobucket

Photobucket

The book features craft artists from not only Japan but all around the world. I am so honoured to be a part of this book! Thank you Tomo-san, Mio-san and Chisa-san!(お疲れ様です!)

The book is released on 21st September and you can buy your copy here!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

19 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! What a gorgeous book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH! I need a copy...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Sandwich! Have a lovely weekend.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that book looks really cool and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, congratulations on the book! I can't wait to see it in person. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo! this looks like a book i would love to have in my collection : )
    congratulations ebony!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats! Looks like it's going to be an awesome book! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo adding to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations EB, you fit perfectly in there! It looks really cool. Will check it out in store...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure that it will be full of inspiration.
    Do you know where can I buy wood blocks (50 or more). It's to add to my rubber stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this time I be fast and get a copy
    looks great

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done Ebony!!!!
    i want one for sure!!!
    love from gini

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh this is a must - purchase! gardlands and notebooks. i'm in heaven! how special to be part of such a beautiful publication. congrats. you're so inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just received my copy today. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog is one of the most inspiring ones. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry for my late reaction... Thank you very much for introducing our new book! We appreciate for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this book! I wish I could buy in in the US :-(

    ReplyDelete