Sunday, February 12, 2012

竹内泰人 mt animation at Shibaura House

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think you'll love this 竹内泰人 mt animation exhibition at Shibaura House! Have a look at this incredible animation which was made on location at Shibaura House!



This is also really cute!

I hope you had a nice weekend Sandwiches! Mine was filled with a Hello Sandwich workshop, a visit to this mt animation, an izakaya birthday party for my lovely friend Joel (on the 10th floor - scary!), rushing for the last train, handmade pasta and Jamie Oliver's ragu sauce, French red wine, hot green tea, mikan and a lazy Sunday morning sleep in!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Very nice and inspirering. Love the first pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful (and hectic!) weekend :) Shibaura house looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, impressive how well executed the stop motion was. So cool you got go to see the set.

    Those chairs at Shibaura House!!! :-)

    Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW O_O! how many roll of tapes did they use, i wonder... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this post with the animation is super cute and super good! I will keep on watching to make my day each day (when needed) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool Eb, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute video, stop animations never stop to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing! I wish I had that much mt tape at my disposal...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is way too cool!I think Im adding you to my favorite pages. I started to photoblog today :-) www.lightblueshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mamma Mia (as we say in Italy)! the video is so well done and funny!!!
    wonderful job! and a lot of fun to be there, I guess.

    ReplyDelete