Friday, March 30, 2012

Mami-chan made me a Hello Sandwich bag!

Photobucket

Look at this incredible tote bag Mami-chan made me! She embroidered my portrait on it! She even embroidered me wearing my blue floral dress with the white collar!

Photobucket

Inside there are polka dots and my initials on the little pocket! soooooooo cute!かわいすぎる!
Photobucket

Mami-chan also gave me this super cute Thumb and Cakes heart cookie on a stick!

Photobucket

It's ALL SO CUTE!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. How sweet that it's all personalised! I love the cute mix of fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandwich! I wrote something about you in my blog!
    Thanks for your daily inspirations and your beautiful pics :)
    Check it out here:
    http://moustachesblog.blogspot.it/2012/03/sakura-ndom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so adorable, I love the details of the initials ! you are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such thoughtful gifts ~ they're both really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in embroidery! love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww so sweet...she did a lovely job. That's a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW so cute and well executed! It looks like something you want to put in a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw the bag is so kawaii! I absolutely adore your blog, I have scanned through months and months of posts all in preparation (and to get me ridiculously excited) for my trip in July. Thank you!

    http://lobstersandpeaches.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable! I love the inside...makes me want to make stuff...haha!

    ReplyDelete