Monday, April 30, 2012

Hanami in Inokashira koen video!

Miss you already hanami!

Here's a little video I made of a hanami picnic in Inokashira koen (and a bike ride along Kandagawa). I hope you'll enjoy.

Love Love
Hello Sandwich



  1. soooo beautiful! i can't wait to go someday. and the swan boats = super kawaii!

  2. Its a beautiful place...too bad i can't find any place like this for picnics in my country :(

  3. I'm so glad you posted this. This was my local park when I lived in Japan. Many happy Hanami days were spent there. Thanks for the lovely reminder.

  4. It was also my park, many years ago. Thank you!

  5. Hi,
    May i know the title of song?
    Such a lovely sight & weather.

  6. I love your blog. It makes me miss Japan. I lived there for 2 years and moved just as you arrived. I'm actually half Japanese. My mom is from Kichijoji. I remember this lake, my cousin told me that it's cursed, that couples who enter brake up....that's for posting --deb