Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello Sandwich in Brisbane!

Photobucket
Hello Sandwiches and Brisbane Sandwiches!

I'll be giving a free presentation at Brisbane Library tomorrow night! I hope you can come along!


When:Friday, August 31, 2012, 6 – 7:30pm
Venue:Brisbane Square Library
Venue: 266 George St, Brisbane
Bookings:Required. Please phone (07) 3403 8888 to reserve your place.
Cost:Free.

The Tokyo-based artist, designer, blogger, author and former VOGUE Living graphic designer will talk about her career in craft and design.
For 11 years, Australian-born Bizys worked for VOGUE magazines. Her work in Japan has included book art direction, fashion website design and collaboration with famous Japanese brand mt masking tape. Bizys currently blogs for VOGUE Japan, hosts craft workshops and has just released her first Hello Sandwich Craft Book. She records her daily life in Japan on her hit blog Hello Sandwich.
This is a unique opportunity for Brisbane's crafters to meet Ebony and take a look at her new book.
Refreshments from 6pm. Ebony will speak from 6.30-7.30pm.

 

7 comments:

  1. So excited I am coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news for Brisbane!!
    wish you can come to Sydney : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony, I attended your presentation at Brisbane Library tonight and I just wanted to say thank you! You were very inspiring - I spent my trip home thinking about all the crafting I want to do :) Congratulations on all of your successes.

    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming to Brisbane! I enjoyed your presentation last night. I will definitely make kawaii things with the omiyage papers you had for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ebony! I attended your presentation and just wanted to say how great it was! It was so lovely to meet you and hear about your inspiring career and crafty pursuits! I hope you can come back to Brisbane again soon (and maybe do a craft workshop?) :)

    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete