Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tote Bag Decoration Workshop

Photobucket

Hello Sandwiches!

Let's enjoy decorating tote bags together at my next workshop in Tokyo!

In this workshop you will use an array of craft items to decorate a pre-made tote bag. Use pompoms, ribbons, fabrics, buttons, fabric paints, stencilling and assorted trims to decorate your tote bag. There will also be a stamping station where you can stamp cute stamps onto your bag! Once you have learnt the various techniques for decorating a bag you could make more for your friends at home!

Shibaura House
4th October
7-9pm
More details are over here on the Shibaura House website.

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh no.. i really want to join but gonna out of town on that day. Sad :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! What a shame! I hope you can come along next time :)

      Delete
  2. Ebony! I'm visiting Japan and I scored a copy of your book. I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading it and making some of the projects in there!

      Delete