Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Lullatone EP!

 photo 6262959427_aefdddca07_z_zps7d2ec252.jpg


Today a new Lullatone EP was released today!!! You can imagine just how happy this makes me!

 photo a2241252532_10_zpse65827d1.jpg

Download 'Falling for Autumn' here.

Lullatone thinks it might make a nice soundtrack for:

•    introducing more layers into your wardrobe
•    discovering an impressive collection of acorns
•    watching a cup of hot tea steam up a friend's glasses
•    riding bikes when it is way way too windy
•    choosing a rake over a leaf blower
•    switching from iced coffee to hot coffee
•    eating too many persimmons, sweet potatoes and chestnuts
•    "smelling nature"
•    walking slower than usual

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo




8 comments:

  1. listening to it right now! pity it's spring here in aus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Lullatone through your blog and I am very happy to know they released another EP! Can't wait to listen to this, totally fit this season mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cute! Thanks for sharing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I especially like "raindrops plucking the last leaves from a tree"... the sound of rain makes me want to cosy up in a warm duvet and fall asleep :3 Ooh, and there's music about stationery!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~ Bevolee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the illustration by Grace on the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lullatones are the perfect soundtrack to your work and blog Ebony. Their stuff makes me smile and want to craft all day. x

    ReplyDelete