Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Sandwich Turns 6 Today!

 photo Blog6thBirthday_zpskifbffwn.jpg

You guys, Hello Sandwich turns 6 today!

Thank you so much for sticking around and reading and commenting and liking photos and just generally being so awesome and supportive!!!

At the start of the year I received some gorgeous emails from readers saying how much they enjoyed the blog. It was absolutely heartwarming. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for visiting this little spot on the internets.

Love you guys!

Love Sandwich
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hello Sandwich! Your projects have been of such inspiration to me, and I admire your creativity and aesthetic very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and hope your day is going good.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - I'm sure you'll have many more years of awesomeness to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! And keep up the good work. I surely enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed your blog. I miss Japan, so reading yours, allows me to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to this jewel of a blog which inspired me so much for many years (and still doing so) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 6th birthday! I don't check blogs that often these days, but yours will forever be in my top 5.

    I'm planning to go to Japan in late November and I really want to buy your Tokyo guide, but can't find it anywhere :(; do you have any idea where I can get it? I'd also love to attend one of your workshops if you're giving one when I'm there! :p

    Thanks a lot!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete