Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'd like to live at Dictionary Club

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Dictionary Club,

I hope you won't mind if I take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Ebony Bizys, but you can call me Sandwich.

I visited your D ♥ Y market on Sunday and didn't ever want to leave. Stamping workshops, magazine presentations, emoticon doughnuts, mulled wine, a knitted octopus, and a new love heart currency? Um, can I please move in?

I look forward to a reply at your earliest convenience.

Kindest regards,

Sandwich

xoxo


Photobucket

Cutest shoes ever!

Photobucket

The woolen watch making workshop.


Photobucket

Hot mulled wine has been popping up everywhere I go in Tokyo lately. With the cool chill coming over Tokyo, it smells so cosy and delicious. I think I need to have a mulled wine + kotatsu + nabe party soon!


Photobucket

Photobucket

These little heart tokens were used as currency instead of ¥. Adorable no?

Photobucket

My dear friend Mogu-chan's new Omoshiro zine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caffe latte hotto de = 4 love hearts

Photobucket

Hello emoticon doughnuts!


Photobucket

Visitors could make their own ceramic 2011 year cups with the help of designers Satoko Sai and Tomoko Kurahara.

If you're in Tokyo, be sure to attend an event at Dictionary Club!

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. It looks so amazing. I'm feeling real Tokyo envy everytime I see a Tokyo-themed blog these days. Fancy a house swap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."a collaboration of cute and cute".. dude. i love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh catface! ha ha! I think you might be in the market for a move to tokyo soon?! I'm sure you'd be very happy here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so much fun! i love mogu-chan's zine, japanese words are cute and for me quite easy to pronounce. i'm trying to study korean and the words are extremely hard to remember. >___<

    ReplyDelete
  5. DA!!!
    The 'love heart design' currency was a exploration of...which not even the typhoon could hold down.

    Hello Satu, oh it was indeed so much fun! Amazing that you are studying Korean! Ganbatte!

    Love Love
    Sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!!
    love this woolen watch!
    I wish I were there doing this wonderful workshop!
    I had the chance to meet Mogu!
    and I can see Alicia (from Sirena con Jersey) there!
    hehehehehe


    These doughnuts look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Omg woolen watches, want those... And emoticon doughnuts! Wish I could go there, but I'm almost 10 000 km away from Tokyo so....

    ReplyDelete
  8. the doughnuts are so cute! this looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This convinces me even further that I MUST move to Tokyo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Omoshiro zine! I love all the creativity that's going on in your photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing! I really want a woolen watch now

    Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

    ReplyDelete
  12. how stinkin' fun does all of that look like Ms. Ebony....it really looks like you are having the time of your life....those donuts look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this day looked fun!
    im so glad youve found such great groups with your same craftsmanship and aesthetics! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm moving to japan in 18 months and this blog has got me soo excited! beautiful pics of beautiful things :)

    ReplyDelete