Friday, March 4, 2011

VOGUE Japan Style Blogger

Photobucket


Photobucket

Hello Sandwiches!

Happy Weekend (almost)!

The lovely team at Vogue.co.jp took me out to lunch today and invited me to blog (in Japanese - eeep! but with an English translation!) over at vogue.co.jp as a 'Style Blogger'. I'm so excited!

We are still preparing and setting up the blog but The Hello Sandwich VOGUE Japan blog will be live in just over a week!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sandwiches! I'm going to see some exhibitions with some friends and I'm also helping out an artist with her craft workshop! I will take some pics for you.

Love Love
Sandwich
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, fancy, j'adore! Good luck on your new job :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! Good luck for the new project! I know I don't understand Japanese at all but I would like to see the new blog!

    Dita

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cool! congratulations! looking forward to hearing about the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Geniric Jen B, Thank you so much!

    Hello Dita Maulani, thanks for your nice comment! I will put an English translation so you will be able to read it too!

    Hello Liberal Sprinkles! Thank you so much for your support!

    Love Love
    Hello Sandwich
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ebony - you really do seem to be living the charmed life out in Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's so amazing.
    Vogue Nippon is always so adventurous and fun.
    Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's cool!! I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee!!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your goodness there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to you!!!!!

    yesterday I post in my blog my big confetti bow inspired to yours!!! What do you think about? I used a little freezer bag, an handul of recycled paper confetti, glue and string! Next week I publish the tutorial! :)))

    this is the link: http://design-you.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-gift-wrapping.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ebs, I remember when you were just starting Sandwich and were marathon posting by the VL scanner and look how incredibly, staggeringly far you have come in such a short time. Monumental congrats!! I only wish I was magically kanji-literate to be able to read the original posts (and hope perhaps some translated versions may appear)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so amazing, congrats lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great news - nice one lady. your japanese is surely pro enough! xx

    ReplyDelete