Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fashion Forestry

















I recently touched on the topic of fashion and so I thought now might be a nice time to point out one of Tavi's favourite Blogs. Fashion Forestry is a lovely blog by US fashion design student. There are so many reasons why I am in love with Fashion Forestry...her great style; her creative, colourful and quirky designs; and perhaps the fact that most self portraits feature hats and my mum is a milliner (see mum's website here). Ow if only we could all put this much effort into our daily outfits like Fashion Forestry!
P.S. I remember once when I was at art school I used to set myself weekly fashion themes such as space, the colour yellow, or librarian style. Oh how times were fun back in those days! sigh!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog, I wish I had time to think that in depth about my outifts as well, she has beautiful combinations
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a wondrous and colourful wardrobe she has!
    and little tavi makes me feel so old and daggy but i still do love her so - what spunk!
    and lastly i just have to say that im diggin your little animated pics in your side bar. sweet!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting about me!! It means a lot!

    -Nicole(fashionforestry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Rachael! Her outfits are just so delightful aren't they!

    Lightening Heart! way too cool hey!

    Hello little Evie! I know I feel so old and daggy when I see lovely fashion kids like this! eek! But good for some inspiration at least! Ow thank you! I finally worked out (thanks to a little help from some lovely blog friends) how to get up some animated gifs! so much fun! I must say - I am a little addicted at the moment! Hope you have a gorgeous weekend!

    Nicole! my absolute pleasure! I think you are fantastic and love your blog and style! I will have to tell my mum about you as I know she would love you too (mum is a milliner!)

    Have a wonderful weekend lovely people.

    Love love
    Hello Sandwich
    xxx

    ReplyDelete