Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dot Mania

 photo IMG_3232_zps3de3a794.jpg


Hello Sandwiches!


Dot Mania is a new book from Editions de Paris featuring crafts made using products from the new Mark's Dot Mania collection.

It's a really cute book featuring some of my favourite craft artists such as Wool, Cube, Wool! and Sophie et Chocolat. And I was lucky to be one of the five craft artists asked to make some craft items using the collection!

Below are some of the projects I made.

 photo IMG_3234_zps495e2b9d.jpg

 photo IMG_3235_zps00c52b7a.jpg

 photo IMG_3236_zpsfe048d26.jpg

 photo IMG_3239_zps001fef88.jpg

 photo IMG_3240_zps6d17f4b1.jpg

The book is really sweet and has pages of polka dot stickers in the back section. And the Dot Mania collection has some lovely products, too. My favourite is the Dot Mania stamp set! If you like polka dots, you might like to check this out.

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo



11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the featuring! The book looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty cute, congrats!!

    xo
    Ruzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off I go to follow your link ..
    Your gorgeous zine on Tokyo arrived at my doorstep. I LOVE it!
    Happy Thoughts!
    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute! And such an honor you are 1 of the 5 artists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. as a lover of dots, this just looks way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really nice, makes me wanna buy it immidiately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Do you know where I can find this book in France?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stuff and site you mention, but where can i find the option 'english' ;)
    Thanks
    Keep up the nice, makes me happy works!,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love polka dots! Looks good!! How can there ever be enough polka dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats. and it looks really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to own this book that's for sure!! I love Editions de Paris ;) and if you're work is featured in them it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete