Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello Sandwich Valentine's Day Choco Bag Tutorial Video

 photo Bag01_zpsulq55lsk.jpg

Hello Sandwiches!

Duncan-san and I made this little Valentine's Day video for you! We used many Martha Stewart Crafts products to make this Choco Bag. Enjoy!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich


  1. so lovely! The music is wonderful too x

  2. Cute! One of my pen pals sent me a copy of your book recently and I was so thrilled to receive it. :)

  3. Hi! I really love your blog overall, i'm starting out my own DIY blog as well, i'm 19 and from Indonesia. how did you first started? and i noticed you've created your own book! that's like my ultimate dream, good luck :)

  4. This is such a cutie! I am also a fan of DIY, I really enjoy doing some crafts and anything. Hope to see more DIY from you. Thanks you for sharing this one. =)