Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello Sandwich Shop!



I have had such lovely feedback from this post that I have decided to start a little Hello Sandwich Shop for people who can't make it to the COFA Spring Fair this Saturday 19th September and who might be in need of some Pre-Loved Art + Craft Packs.

The Pre-Loved packs are one off so I hope you won't mind emailing me first to check availability before making payment through paypal. I will be updating Hello Sandwich Shop frequently as products sell out. Please stay tuned for new products when I update :)

Also, I have also started a special Hello Sandwich Blog email and I would just LOVE to hear from you! Write to me at:

hellosandwichblog@gmail.com

And if you are in the market for a certain type of Pre-Loved Art + Craft Pack just email me with your request and I can add it to Hello Sandwich Shop for you :)

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xxx

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the opening of the shop! :) you have the most lovely packaging and I love the concept of the products!

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good news :) International soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Please don't sell out of japanese tape packs before the COFA market! I set aside Saturday morning to come visit before I saw this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello friend (cutest name ever!) thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say! I will be selling different products in the shop from time to time...vintage clothing and a zine or two so stay tuned :)

    Hello Fine Little Day! I really hope so! Thank you so much for commenting lovely lady! xxx

    Amy! eek! Bad news! I am sorry but the Japanese tape packs have already sold out :( but...you can buy them online through Jollygoo blog if that is helpful to you! I hope that you can still come and visit?! Would be fun to hang out!

    Love Love
    Hello Sandwich
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice shoppe. That postcard pack is tempting me at the moment...! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great thing - hello sandwich big cartel is super exciting news!! i am totally looking forward to seeing more of your more amazing wares and ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! ebony-chan that's great!!!!
    i will be checking it now and then even though you won't ship to japan! good luck with your wonderful shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous idea! I've eyeing up the origami pack - some of that paper looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Fantastic idea and concept! Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello i am in tokyo and need to buy some frames to put some lino prints that i have made in it for a small exhibition im part of....could you suggest any good places to buy frames?

    ps i love you blog it makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh thats so cool that you have your own shop! thats such a big step, congrats!! :-)

    ReplyDelete